Thursday, November 12, 2020

Is hurting when you are still holding

 The longer I hold, the more painful it is. I keep thinking of positive about her, but she keep thinking all the negative about me. I am tired. I believe she is tired too. I let her do whatever she wants already, without complain. All the time I just swallow all the hurt and unhappiness. Just so she can be happy. But I am unhappy. Is this love? How long can I hold on? 

I told her thousand of times. I hate it when people wake me up from my sleep. but she still do it. Cause she just cannot give me have a good sleep. Still dare to ask me how come I got dark circle and always so tired. Did I ever disturb her? 

I got stay home notice. I willing to risk and go out with her. But she die die want me go out with her. Of course, I am the one that get caught and not her. she will be fine but not me. If it was her, she definitely will not do it. 

I overslept cause I eat medicine. I took the flu medic that make me drowse. But she cares? No. Why I need to be sick during this time. 

Work is against me, she also against me. Forget it. I don't care anymore. Cause no one cares about me too. Only the mouth say cares. If I die and never appear on the wedding day also my fault. Even my dead body must be there any say the vow! 

No comments: